Dwarf Water Lettuce Grown in Full Bright lighting with Low Light Culture Advice, Tips Please notice that the plants at...
- Dwarf Water Lettuce Growing Advice & Tips
- Difficulty Culturing Scuds, Advanced Tips Regarding Osmotic Gradient Parameters
- What Does a Blonde Chili Endler Look Like?
- NEW Fishart Have a look!
- P and N Class Lime Endler
- LiveFins Artwork – Featuring Guppies, Endlers Grown Here!
- Tanaka Blonde Rio Abre Guppies
- European Japan Blue Doublesword Guppies
- Steel Nebula Guppies
- Staeck Endlers at Livefins Aquatics USA
- Lazuli Guppy Photos
- What is an Endler Livebearer?
- Getting Ready For Winter, New 36 Panel Heliocol Solar System is up and RUNNING!
- Lotus Blooms at Livefins Aquatics
- Dragon Peacock Cichlid ‘Firefish’ 4 Inch Breeder Colony $300 Plus Shipping or Free Local Pickup
- Phenochilus 5 Inch Breeder Colony $550 Plus Shipping or Free Local Pickup
- Method 2 Heat Pack Usage Installation Instructions Details
- Method 1 Heat Pack Usage Installation Instructions Details
- Would you let me know what kind of water these fish are used to? Temperature, pH, any aquarium salt, added minerals, etc.
- How can you identify the difference between 2 different types of Female Endlers, Guppies or Gambusia?
[vcv_widgets tag=”wpWidgetsCustom” key=”mad_widget_popular_widget” instance=”%7B%22widget-form%22%3A%5Bnull%2C%7B%22type%22%3A%22latest%22%2C%22calculate%22%3A%22visits%22%2C%22limit%22%3A%226%22%2C%22excerptlength%22%3A%225%22%7D%5D%7D” args=”%7B%22before_title%22%3A%22%22%2C%22after_title%22%3A%22%22%2C%22before_widget%22%3A%22%22%2C%22after_widget%22%3A%22%22%7D”]
It sounds like you may have a mineral imbalance lowering the specific gravity of the water below what the freshwater...Read More
For Purchase Information, Please click here or Contact us for a custom request…Read More
1.) After installing the styrofoam liner into the mailer, place a Styrofoam ‘Heat Shield’ approximately ¼” in thickness x the...Read More
1.) Loosely, Fold the heat pack back and forth along the red line several times to activate the heat pack....Read More
Would you let me know what kind of water these fish are used to? Temperature, pH, any aquarium salt, added minerals, etc.
Your Fish have been raised in a greenhouse in 55 gallon breeder tanks and the water stays quite warm, 82...Read More
How can you identify the difference between 2 different types of Female Endlers, Guppies or Gambusia?
In this case, in order to be able to identify which of your Female Livebearers is the female Ginga Sulphureus,...Read More